Business Consultancy / Full-time / Utrecht
You will be part of a fun and professional cross-functional team. Our Benelux Delivery team is located in Utrecht, the Netherlands. You will contribute to our team goal to empower Keylane, delivering world-class SaaS Solutions for our customers in the Non-life industry.
You will be working with passionate, talented and eager people, in an inspiring environment where both your technical and theoretical skills will be challenged on a daily basis. At Keylane, we value flexibility and diversity in our employees and their customer projects. You can expect a great deal of variety in your role, customers and daily work.
Being our new Implementation Consultant
In this role you’ll be responsible for the implementation of our software (Axon), in close collaboration with (y)our customers. You will ensure that Axon is set up on time and completely according to all customer wishes and that it meets all quality requirements. In order to meet up to the expectations you ‘ll ensure that your knowledge Axon is up-to-date, and you know the implementation standards. In addition, you will analyse the fit of the customer's processes with Axon and ensure clear communication with both internal and external stakeholders.
As our Implementation Consultant, you are responsible identifying and translating needs and trends into an achievable product design. You will design insurance products in line with our architectural, quality, security and technical guidelines. You are responsible for writing understandable and up-to-date design specifications so that Axon can be configured/developed in an efficient and qualitative way.
You are our consultant, who translates customer wishes, requirements and functionalities into technical designs. You’ll design and implement Axon for the insurance industry; a particularly challenging field in view of all social developments. You get the chance to develop yourself as a professional, in a customer centric role. Moreover, you will be able to make a real impact and contribute to the further professionalisation of Keylane too.
Highlights of your daily activities:
- Translating business and/or customer issues into system requirements and thereafter into solutions within Axon, our SaaS solution, Document the technical design based on the functional requirements
- Analyse complex issues in test- and production environments
- Proactively advise and support your team and other internal stakeholders with product optimisation
- Proactively advise and support (y)our customers about Axon, our SaaS solution
- Educate customers, (new) team members or colleagues from other departments using Axon, our SaaS solution
This is a great junior position, so we are looking for an eager talent, bringing some development experience or skills, not afraid to interact with our customers; think and act beyond code.
To become a successfull Implementation Consultant at Keylane, which enables you to UnlockyourPotential for the future, you can identify yourself with our general requirements & key competences for this role:
- I am team player. Supporting my teammates and others within the organisation is key
- I have a degree (Bachelor or Master) in IT (Beta) or other relevant work experience which gives me a similar level background
- I recently graduated, eager to learn and grow into a committed expert, with limited work experience
- I enjoy solving analytic problems
- I want to automate the world
- I look forward joining a passionate team
- I am ambitious about my work and willing to challenge others as well as having my work challenged.
- I am good at sparring with my team and at providing input to clever solutions
- I am opinionated, and will share my ideas & vison throughout the organisation
- I am fluent (native) in Dutch and feel comfortable in English too