Senior Marketing Specialist
Corporate / Full-time / Utrecht
At Keylane, our Mission is to empower the insurance & pension industry to change through technology. We develop, implement and maintain state-of-the-art SaaS platforms and services that get our clients future-ready and compliant with everchanging legislation, as we support them on their journey to deliver enhanced digital customer experiences.
We are well on our way to become the leading SaaS platform provider for the insurance & pension industry in the Benelux, DACH & Nordics. In order to accelerate this process, we are looking for a hands-on Sr. Marketing Specialist to work alongside us to realise our goals and play a leading role in product marketing for Keylane.
What you’ll do
We are looking for an experienced marketeer that will initiate, execute and guide marketing activities and projects to position Keylane as a thought leader with a strong focus on account based marketing and thought leadership
In Keylane you will work within our business line Life & Pension Benelux and liaison with cross-functional teams across Sales & Business Development, Product Management and your marketing colleagues in other (international) business lines. You will be supporting and will report directly to the Director Sales & Business Development Benelux.
Your KEY responsibilities will include:
- Initiate, execute and guide marketing activities and projects such as creating content for (social)media & website, white papers, blogs/vlogs, organising events, setup presentations and develop campaign themes
- Sales enablement: guide communication towards prospects and customers and support sales & business development with input and storyline support for sales proposals (RFI, RFP)
- Contribute towards go-to-market plans and value propositions for our SaaS services and translate these to market oriented content and communications
- Guide our Partner Eco-system: connect to partners and develop joint marketing materials, joint presentations, joint propositions, etc.
- Guide Analyst Briefings: Gartner, Celent, etc. gather insight and input, deliver analyst and vendor briefings, lead product business & technology communications.
Nice to haves
- You’ve experience with Salesforce, our CRM system
- You’ve got experience in consultancy or pre-sales
- You’ve got fintech/insurance and pensions experience
- You’ve got deep SaaS knowledge