Other | Utrecht | Full-time
At Keylane our Mission is to empower the Insurance & Pension industry to change through technology. Our Mission leads us on the path achieving our Vision being the leading SaaS platform provider for the Insurance & Pension industry in the Benelux, DACH & Nordics. In order to achieve our daily goals, towards our Vision we are now looking for a hands-on, but experienced Product Marketeer. So when you are eager to work together with us towards our leading position in the industry and are you ready to play a leading role within Product Marketing at Keylane? Let's connect and start the conversation with us!
KEY ABOUT YOUR TEAM OF EXPERTS
Together with your colleagues from multiple expert teams like; Marketing & Communications, Product Management & Development, Business Development and Delivery you will lead the product marketing activities. Your key stakeholders will be the Head of Marketing & Communications, Product, Sales and Delivery Management and the Executive Directors for the business domains.
Your KEY responsibilities will include
- Marketing Insight: Having deep insight in the Insurance and/or Pensions market and the competitive landscape
- Contribute towards go-to-market plans and develop product marketing strategy
- Technology trends: Identify trends, especially the ones that need reaction of Keylane or that are an opportunity for Keylane
- Value Propositions: Develop and maintain core value propositions of Products & Strategies
- Product Literature: Translate product characteristics and vision into market oriented content and communication
- Product Pricing: Lead and guide pricing of products and related communications
- Content Creation: write thought leadership documents such as white papers, presentations at events like Keylane Forward, campaign themes and strategies etc.
- Sales Proposals & RFX: Input and storyline support of sales proposals, calls for RFX
- Sales enablement: guide value proposition communication towards prospects and customers
- Develop Partner Eco-system: evaluate partners, product fit, integration v/s plug-in, joint demos, joint presentations, joint propositions
- Analyst Briefings: Gartner, Celent, etc. gather insight and input, deliver analyst and vendor briefings, lead product business & technology communications
- Support the maintenance of relevant demo environment
KEY ABOUT YOU
To be successful as our Product Marketeer, you are a pragmatic, hands-on and enthusiastic team member. You will work together with your colleagues withing the Marketing & Communications team based in Utrecht, the Netherlands, but you will also need to align activities with other relevant teams across Keylane to deliver the right results. Collaboration and cooperation are therefore key elements in your daily work. Your personality & skills should therefore match our core values: Expert, Eager & Cooperative.
YOUR KEY SKILLSET & EXPERTISE
- You have successfully completed your University program (Degree; BSc or MSc) in Technology related studies
- You have at least 5 years of relevant work experience
- You have experience in (pre-)sales and/or consultancy, developing and deliver demos
- You thrive on staying up-to-date on the latest market trends, technology developments and innovations and are a true SaaS believer!
- You have experience in the financial sector and/or the Insurance, Life & Pensions domains
- You can trust on your ve (product) content development knowlegde & expertise in order to, independently, develop value propositions, knowledge articles, sales materials, market and technology based marketing materials, reports and briefings
- You are near-native/fluent in English, both written and spoken. Additional European languages are a plus with a preference for Dutch, Danish, Norwegian and/or Finnish.
KEY ABOUT YOUR PERSONALITY
- You have a can-do mentality: you are independent, pro-active, creative, energetic, flexible, decisive, solution oriented & result driven
- You have an eye for detail, work systematically and can set priorities well
- You are a team player and can perform and multi-task under extreme pressure and a dynamic environment
- You have sound analytical and strong presentation skills and comfortable with public speaking
- You are genuinely interested in working in an International environment and a Software Development & IT Consultancy setting
- You are eager & willing to travel (abroad) as needed
We ask a lot from you. But we also offer you a lot. We offer a job in a tech savvy organisation that is well on its way to becoming the leading SaaS platform provider in Europe. You are going to part of a great motivated and highly energetic team that is in the middle of a big transition. You get the chance to develop as a professional, in a crucial role. Moreover, you can make impact and contribute to the further growth of our business.
If you have any job related questions or want to have a chat? Just give Minka van den Burg, Head of Talent Acquisition a call via: +31(0)88 4045 000 or apply now.