Are you eager, talented and fit enough to get started at one of the fastest growing software companies in Germany? Here is your chance! Follow our trainee program, 8 weeks of intensive training, at our Headquarters in Utrecht | The Netherlands to become a committed expert and start your career as a Keylane IT Consultant, in Germany.
To be a successful #committedexpert within Keylane you bring great analytical skills, you are tech savvy, international oriented, Native speaker (or to be fluent in written and spoken) German & English.
As of 01 April 2019, you and a maximum of 10 other eager & tech savvy graduates will follow an intensive Talent Program in which you will certify, develop, grow and participate in our Playgrounds and Friday Fundays together with your future colleagues.
- (almost) Finished your University or already have a Bachelor's or Master's degree (IT & Business related studies) in your pocket &
- Do you want to start your career as an IT Consultant &
- Are you up for a high impact talent program for 8 weeks &
- Want to work in an International organisation &
- Work on your personal development and obtain an extra of min. 3 certificates?
Then we have an unique, life changing opportunity for you!
Read more about what you can achieve by joining Keylane after this talent program and grant yourself this unique groundbreaking experience.
WHY WE CALL IT A BOOTCAMP
Because it’s the fastest way to become our new IT Consultant. This program is high demanding and will undoubtedly put both your technical and mental skills to the test, but it will also give you an inspiring experience that prepares you for the rest of your career. Have we already convinced you or do you want more information?
ABOUT THIS IT BOOTCAMP
We will encourage and guide you throughout this talent program so you can turn yourself into one of the very best IT Consultants around. To assist you during this learning process, we’ll offer relevant trainings and assign a buddy to guide you.
For the right balance between; Learning, Training & Development we provide high impact personal trainings, fun playgrounds and we’ll close each week with a friday funday. Throughout the Bootcamp you will be guided by various (IT) expert trainers and Keylaners. In the meantime, you’ll work on obtaining your certifications such as ISTQB, Scrum Master & Certified Professional in Requirements Engineering.
After you have successfully passed the IT Bootcamp you will work in one of our delivery teams. In this phase you will further develop your personal learning Journey, as a Keylane IT Consultant in Germany.
- Start 01 April 2019
- Trainee program of 8 weeks at our headquarters in Utrecht, the Netherlands (housing included)
- An indefinite contract with a monthly salary of €2950
- During IT Bootcamp 2x return tickets to go back home
- Use of bicycle during your stay in The Netherlands
- 2-day International business trip
- Car allowance or BahnCard
- 26 paid holidays
- Profit sharing of max 0,5 of monthly salary
- Building up fundamental knowledge and contacts with our IT experts in various key teams
- Basics Databases, SQL & Insurance
- In addition to theory, you will mainly work with practical assignments
- You will end the IT Bootcamp with a case
- Your (home) office will be in Germany, but you need to be eager & willing to travel (abroad) frequently
- With this process you have everything you need to achieve the coveted IT certificates Scrum Master, Certified Professional in Requirements Engineering and ISTQB® Certified Tester CTFL.
This trainee program is intended for graduates (0-2 yrs. experience) with a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree (University) who have affinity with IT, have great analytical skills and have the ambition to work as Implementation Specialist, a Keylane IT Consultant in Germany.
KEY ABOUT YOUR TEAM OF EXPERTS
We always work in teams, so you will work closely with Consultants, Functional Designers and Testers. In addition, you are responsible for your specific talent & component within the project and a high level of autonomy is expected from you. After Keylane's IT Bootcamp you are the Implementation Consultant who helps our clients to translate wishes, requirements and functionality. You’ll design and implement software for the insurance industry, a particularly challenging field in view of all social developments.
In this role you’ll be responsible for the implementation of our software package with your customers. You will ensure that our software (Axon) is set up on time and completely according to all wishes and that it meets all quality requirements. To do this you‘ll ensure that your knowledge of our software package is up to date and you know the implementation techniques. In addition, you will study the customer's processes and the "fit" with our software and ensure clear communication with both internal and external stakeholders.
YOUR KEY LEARNING JOURNEY CONTINUES
You initially follow our IT Bootcamp Program of 8 weeks. Then we offer you a detailed training program within the Keylane Academy, in which your personal learning journey continues. You’ll develop yourself personally and follow training courses on efficient work & teamwork. You will of course receive a lot of personal guidance and we will also help you to further shape your personal journey within Keylane.
KEY SKILLS & PERSONALITY
Do you want to make an impact, are you tech savvy, digital driven, analytically strong and curious? And do you feel genuinely interested in Software, Information Technology and Consultancy? Then, you are the ideal candidate to kick-start your career at Keylane.
Check our requirements and apply right now:
- You have max. 0-2 years of work experience
- You have successfully completed your University program (Degree; BA or MA) in IT (as your main subject or area of specialization, e.g. IT Business, Software Engineering, Information Science, Information Technology,
- You are a native speaker (or fluent in written and spoken) German & English.
- You are a team player and can perform under extreme pressure
- You have great analytical skills
- You are genuinely interested working in an International environment and a Software Development & IT Consultancy setting
- You are eager & willing to travel (abroad) frequently
ARE YOU FOCUSSED ENOUGH TO JOIN US? Sign up and we will be happy to meet you during our hire-in-a-day week!
(availability required from Monday 11th March till Friday 15th March, and travel arrangements are included)
Yes, in one day you'll go through your personal hiringprocess; a company presentation with KEY details & insights about this Bootcamp and your role as a consultant after completing this program, 2 informal interviews & a pleasant informal lunch with the entire team. We’ll also discuss your Talent report (NeurOlympics) as part of our selection criteria and hopefully make you an offer at the end of the day to join Keylane, and to welcome as a trainee for our IT Bootcamp.
* Travel to The Netherlands | Utrecht & Onboarding (Check-in appartment) on 31st March.
CONNECT & ENGAGE
More job-related information or questions, or just want to have a quick chat before applying? Contact Ingmar our Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist for Keylane Benelux & DACH via mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, or call: +31(0)6 12 01 12 87
WHAT WE OFFER
Keylane goes beyond just offering a challenging position. We offer a pleasant working environment with good conditions, professional facilities, and a friendly atmosphere. Our starting point is an excellent salary. We offer options for working both full time and part time, with flexible working hours. We reward hard work, initiative, and results.
When you step into one of our offices in the Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Norway or Sweden, you will notice three things:
- First of all, we know exactly what is happening in our clients’ world. Keylaners demonstrate a profound understanding of their clients, the challenges they are facing and the possibilities our software solutions are able to offer them. No one person can know everything, but as a team we know more than anyone.
- This is all thanks to the second key quality you will find in our company: we love to work together, both with each other and with our clients. We respect individual expertise and believe in mutual empowerment. Based on these principles, we share insights and best practices that maximise benefits for our clients, our software and ourselves.
- Why? Because – and this is the third key component of our approach – we have the irresistible urge to develop and deliver the best solutions available.
Share this Post
We are looking for almost every imaginable profile – from IT-developers, testers, business developers and analysts to financial mathematicians, actuaries, project managers and managers in general – as long as you are the best. Most importantly, we are looking for people, who are very, very good at what they do, passionate about their fields and fit with our way of working. Team Recruitment