Do you want to take on an instructive and informative part-time job alongside your science degree? Keylane has what you are looking for.
Due to the ongoing growth of our company, we are looking for candidates who wish to work for us in an informal, instructive environment (minimum two days per week). As a software engineering support employee, you will be part of a team of software engineers, consultants and testers. You will support the team on a range of tasks.
Keylane is a European supplier of software solutions. We develop and implement flexible standard software for the core processes of life and non-life insurers and pension institutions. Our software is already widely used by many national and international clients and our projects are characterized by their quick runtime, high level of complexity and very business-critical nature. Over the last years Keylane has been through tremendous growth and our ambition is to become the European leader within the next few years.
What are your tasks?
Depending on your background and interests, you will be responsible for a range of technical and/or functional tasks. These tasks consist of the following:
- Implementing system tests
- Generating output documentation using XSLT
- Contributing to the functional setup of the software
What are we looking for?
- You have a foundation degree-level (propaedeutic) certificate in informatics or science with an informatics study element
- You are available to work at the Keylane office in Utrecht for at least 16 hours and for at least one year
- You are indepentent, a strong communicator and not afraid to have client contact and to consult with colleagues
- You are interested in software development
- You have programming experience in Java
Who are we?
Keylane employees are all experts, whether they know about IT development (both C# and Java), business analysis, actuarial mathematics or project management. By combining our individual strengths, we work together as one strong team with unique knowledge of our industry, clients and software. We believe that we are stronger together than separately. We have a strong drive to be good at what we do, to improve, to grow and exceed expectations; because only the best is good enough for our customers.
What do we offer besides salary?
- Plenty of career opportunities
- Flexible working days/working times
- Employee dividends
- Free lunch
- Entertaining employee events and after-work drinks
Are you interested in this vacancy? Apply now via the button below! For more information please contact our recruiter Ingmar via email@example.com or call via +31(0)612011287.
Every couple of weeks we have new openings for the software Engineering Student Job, therefore this vacancy will be online at all times.