Working at Keylane means working together in a team with young, well educated colleagues who are eager to get the best out of themselves and their work. At our office in Utrecht you will work in an informal setting with flexible working hours.
KEY, about our team of experts
As a Keylane <IT> Consultant you are the key link between client and IT. Do you love client interaction and seek for (new) challenges in every software implementation? Or do you rather focus on the technical capabilities & complexity during an implementation? Eager to deep dive and create new products? At Keylane you can go into many directions!
You can even grow and develop your people skills by acting as a mentor to new colleagues, conducting job interviews and working with the Learning & Development department to improve our academy.
- Translating business issues of the customer into system requirements and thereafter into solutions within our standard software
- Proactively advising and supporting your customer on process optimisation by making use of our standard software
- Mapping and modelling of organisational processes
- Advising and helping customers and internal colleagues
- Following developments in the market and in the field of law and regulations and translation these developments into our software products
- Implementation and testing of our non-life or pension regulations and new functionalities of our software
KEY about you
- You have at least 5 years of working experience, preferably as a functional consultant, IT consultant or business analyst
- You have experience within the non-life insurance industry or with the life and pension domain
- You have a master’s degree (preferably bèta)
- You have strong analytical skills
- You have a strong affinity with IT
- You have strong communication skills and you are customer minded
- You enjoy coaching junior consultants
- You have the desire to immerse yourself in our software
- You are a fluently Dutch and English speaker
We ask a lot from you. But we also offer you a lot. We offer a job in a tech savvy organization that wants to conquer Europe. You are going to part of a great high energetic team that is in the middle of a big transition. You get the chance to develop as a professional, in a crucial role. Moreover, you can make impact and contribute to the further professionalization of our company. In addition, we offer:
- A competitive salary depending on your experience
- A solid pension scheme
- Total of 24 days leave with option to purchase extra leave
- Lease car or NS Business Card and of course a laptop
- A training and learning program consisting of basic and follow-up training sessions
- Personal development plan
- Free lunch at our healthy APPÈL cafe
- Distribution of profits
If you have any job related questions or want to have a chat? Just give our recruiter Ingmar a call via +31612011287. Want to apply right away? Send your resume and brief motivation via: email@example.com or click on the button below.
We are Keylane
Keylane is a leading European software company and SaaS provider with <IT> solutions based on over 20 years in-depth knowledge and multi domain sector expertise. This enables us to deliver best practice and the latest innovation to our client base. We offer best-in-class SaaS hosting, with 24/7 availability of an expert team. In a fully controlled and secured ISO 27001 and ISAE3402 certified private cloud environment, supported by services and in purpose built data centers.
Our software solutions enables our customers to engage effectively with their customers; providing commercial agility combined with operational efficiency, founded on best practice, in the insurance and pension markets.
Keylane has more than 750 employees working at offices in The Netherlands (headquarters), Germany, Denmark, Norway and Sweden. Most of our employees are working in Product Development or Delivery departments. We typically employ highly skilled professionals with technological, consultancy and/or management competences. Keylane operates in a very competitive job market.