Working at Keylane means working together in a team with young, well educated colleagues who are eager to get the best out of themselves and their work. At our office in Utrecht you will work in an informal setting with flexible working hours.
KEY, about our team of experts
As a Keylane <IT> Consultant you are the key link between client and IT. Do you love client interaction and seek for (new) challenges in every software implementation? Or do you rather focus on the technical capabilities & complexity during an implementation? Eager to deep dive and create new products? At Keylane you can go into many directions!
You can even grow and develop your people skills by acting as a mentor to new colleagues, conducting job interviews and working with the Learning & Development department to improve our academy.
You will work at the configuration of our software for the client in a client team within our Delivery Non-Life department. You work closely together with the client; users at their end, but also marketers and IT staff. We work thoroughly and do not just start on the software realisation; we pay much attention to figuring out solutions with a critical eye for desires and possibilities.
- During design sessions with the customer, you are responsible of getting all necessary information on the customer’s insurance products. You will have to challenge your client by asking the right questions
- Writing functional and technical designs
- Configuring insurance products according to the technical design (product specifications, types of change, acceptance rules, workflow, and premium calculation)
- Supporting the customer in preparing and executing acceptance tests
- Training and coaching customers in maintaining the software themselves
- Holding demos of our solutions and presentations, and analysing customer desires
KEY about you
- You have a master degree with a science component
- You have strong analytical skills
- You have strong communication skills and you are customer minded
- You have a desire to immerse yourself in our software
- You are fluent in Dutch and English
We ask a lot from you. But we also offer you a lot. We offer a job in a tech savvy organization that wants to conquer Europe. You are going to part of a great high energetic team that is in the middle of a big transition. You get the chance to develop as a professional, in a crucial role. Moreover, you can make impact and contribute to the further professionalization of our company. In addition, we offer:
- A competitive salary depending on your experience
- A solid pension scheme
- Total of 24 days leave with option to purchase extra leave
- Lease car or NS Business Card and of course a laptop
- A training and learning program consisting of basic and follow-up training sessions
- Personal development plan
- Free lunch at our healthy APPÈL cafe
- Distribution of profits
If you have any job related questions or want to have a chat? Just give our recruiter Lyan a call via +31 (0)612011287. Want to apply right away? Send your resume and brief motivation via email@example.com or click on the button below.