Working at Keylane means working together in a team with young, well-educated colleagues who are eager to get the best out of themselves and their work. At our office in Utrecht you will work in an informal setting with flexible working hours.
KEY ABOUT YOUR TEAM OF EXPERTS
Our Hosting department only lasts since 2015 and already grew its team to about 30 professionals. We have the vision to grow the team further and have great ambition for the future. Thanks to the growing amount of clients which make use of our SaaS-services the department becomes a more and more important within Keylane. To realise our ambitions we are looking for a driven new colleague who wants to function a jack of all trades within our Hosting department.
- Maintenance of the Hosting platform
- Monitoring of the system
- Analysing of issues which occurred during the night
- Maintenance of the middelware of our SaaS-service, including:
- Application servers (Microsoft Internet Information Server, Apache Tomcat, Oracle WebLogic, IBM WebSphere Application Server)
- Apache webserver
- Databases (Microsoft SQL Server; Oracle Database; IBM DB2; Progress)
- Supporting the Delivery teams through first line support
- Delivering, Installing and supporting a great amount of Keylane’s most important client applications
- Participating in stand-by services
KEY ABOUT YOU
In order to be able to realise our ambitions we would love to get in contact with talented and driven <IT> starters and graduates. When you want to start in the role of a Jr. Technical Application Manager and want to grow to and Expert in the field, this might be your chance!
As an Expert of the future you are responsible for the daily maintenance of some of Keylane’s Key-applications. Beside the daily work you also have the possibility to participate in improvement projects in the department. Within Keylane we believe that the professional growth of your employees is vital and therefore we think it is important for you to work with a broad variety of applications of our customers. This way you get to know more application servers and databases.
- You have at least a mbo or hbo beta study degree and ready to kick-start your career.
- You have a passion for IT and are eager to learn new things
- You have experience working with, and knowledge of Linux and/or Windows
- You are a teamplayer and work pro-actively, you have a flexible mindset and a are client oriented
- You think in challenges instead of in problems and the dynamic environment of a fast growing company is something which attracts you.
We ask a lot from you. But we also offer you a lot. We offer a job in a tech savvy organization that wants to conquer Europe. You are going to part of a great high energetic team that is in the middle of a big transition. You get the chance to develop as a professional, in a crucial role. Moreover, you can make impact and contribute to the further professionalization of our company. In addition, we offer:
- A competitive salary depending on your experience
- A solid pension scheme
- Total of 24 days leave with option to purchase extra leave
- NS business card, smartphone and of course a laptop
- A training and learning program consisting of basic and follow-up training sessions
- Personal development plan
- Free lunch at our healthy APPÈL cafe
- Distribution of profits
If you have any job related questions or want to have a chat? Just give team Recruitment a call via +31612011287. Want to apply right away? Send your resume and brief motivation via: firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the button below.
WE ARE KEYLANE
Keylane is a leading European software company and SaaS provider with <IT> solutions based on over 20 years in-depth knowledge and multi domain sector expertise. This enables us to deliver best practice and the latest innovation to our client base. We offer best-in-class SaaS hosting, with 24/7 availability of an expert team. In a fully controlled and secured ISO 27001 and ISAE3402 certified private cloud environment, supported by services and in purpose built data centers.
Our software solutions enables our customers to engage effectively with their customers; providing commercial agility combined with operational efficiency, founded on best practice, in the insurance and pension markets.
Keylane has more than 800 employees working at offices in The Netherlands (headquarters), Germany, Denmark, Norway and Sweden. Most of our employees are working in Product Development or Delivery departments. We typically employ highly skilled professionals with technological, consultancy and/or management competences. Keylane operates in a very competitive job market.