Working at Keylane means working together in a team with young, well educated colleagues who are eager to get the best out of themselves and their work. At our office in Utrecht you will work in an informal setting with flexible working hours.
KEY, about our team of experts
As a IT Team Lead you are part of one or more implementation projects at Keylane. With enthusiasm, energy and conviction, you will lead your team of consultants and/or software engineers (4 to 8 people). Most of the time you are busy with the distribution of work, progress of the project and the development of your team members. Depending on the type of project, you also occasionally interfere with the content .You will work at our office in Utrecht and every once in a while you will have to travel to our office in Capelle aan den Ijssel. You will work for clients within the life insurance and pension domain.
You are responsible for the implementation of our software solution for non-life insurers and/or maintaining and expanding the packages for existing customers. Think of integrating the software solution within the client’s application landscape, realising customer-specific functionality, performing complex data migrations, and solving findings.
You work closely with your team members, the project manager and the client and ensure that the implementation is done within planning and budget.
- Keeping contact on an operational level with one or several clients
- Controlling functional and technical activities for client projects and service desk
- Keeping contact with internal departments Hosting and Product Development
- Organising your team, depending on the workload
- Acting as back up for your Project & Service Manager
- Being responsible for HR activities for you team, such as coaching, mentoring and appraisals
- Taking responsibility for employee satisfaction
- Taking care of time registration
KEY about you
- At least three years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Experience with the insurance and or pension domain
- Experience with project management within a project and client oriented organisation
- Knowledge of system development and several methods
- Preferably Prince II, IPMA and/or Agile certifications
- Knowledge of pension and insurance processes
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Strong team player, commercial, persuasiveness and organisation sensitive
- Eager, eye for detail, client oriented, stress resistant and decisive
- Feeling for development of employees, individual and group oriented leadership and progress monitoring
We ask a lot from you. But we also offer you a lot. We offer a job in a tech savvy organization that wants to conquer Europe. You are going to part of a great high energetic team that is in the middle of a big transition. You get the chance to develop as a professional, in a crucial role. Moreover, you can make impact and contribute to the further professionalization of our company. In addition, we offer:
- A competitive salary depending on your experience
- A solid pension scheme
- Total of 24 days leave with option to purchase extra leave
- Lease car, NS Business Card and of course a laptop
- A training and learning program consisting of basic and follow-up training sessions
- Personal development plan
- Free lunch at our healthy APPÈL cafe
- Distribution of profits
If you have any job related questions or want to have a chat? Just give our recruiter Lyan a call via +31 (0)612286830. Want to apply right away? Send your resume and brief motivation via: firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the button below.
We are Keylane
Keylane is a leading European software company and SaaS provider with <IT> solutions based on over 20 years in-depth knowledge and multi domain sector expertise. This enables us to deliver best practice and the latest innovation to our client base. We offer best-in-class SaaS hosting, with 24/7 availability of an expert team. In a fully controlled and secured ISO 27001 and ISAE3402 certified private cloud environment, supported by services and in purpose built data centers.
Our software solutions enables our customers to engage effectively with their customers; providing commercial agility combined with operational efficiency, founded on best practice, in the insurance and pension markets.
Keylane has more than 750 employees working at offices in The Netherlands (headquarters), Germany, Denmark, Norway and Sweden. Most of our employees are working in Product Development or Delivery departments. We typically employ highly skilled professionals with technological, consultancy and/or management competences. Keylane operates in a very competitive job market.