Do you want to work in a role that is challenging and provides you with a lot of different responsibilities? Are you eager to work on different projects at the same time, and do you have extensive database knowledge? Then you are the one we are looking for to join our team as a Database Administrator!
KEY ABOUT OUR TEAM OF EXPERTS
We are a group of highly dedicated software experts, who are cooperative and eager to do the best for our clients. Keylane drives industry standards by developing best practice in standardized migrations, implementations, and comprehensive project management. We have our own data migration competence center, enabling us to be completely in control of execution of complex legacy migrations for our customers.
As a Keylane DBA you are responsible for building and maintaining the DBMS with its databases. Together with the Technical Application Management teams you work together on the daily maintenance of the databases and where possible you help to advice the team when executing complex queries. Beside this, in your position you are the linking-pin for the Product Development department for the usage and changing of challenging queries.
- You will support a set of products and/or systems to help maintain the availability of the IT services and enable the delivery of all internal and external requirements;
- You will proactively develop, control and monitor diverse databases while also being responsible for the backups, upgrades, updates, patching and incidents on the systems managed by us;
- You keep track of changes, analyze, solve, and correct issues in real time, providing end-to-end problem resolution;
- You will use automation to reduce the risk of errors and will escalate issues as appropriate to meet service level agreements;
- You recognize opportunities to improve performance and strive to exceed customer expectation;
- You cooperate in diverse projects and provide the management team with regular reports.
KEY ABOUT YOU
- You have a couple of years’ experience in a same position
- You have knowledge of, and experience working with relational databases, preferably with DB2 and have experience working with Linux servers
- Preferably you have knowledge of JEE-application webservers (WebSphere, Weblogic, Tomcat) and networking
- Experience working with Ansible is a pré
- You work customer and result oriented
- You are proactive, flexible and a real team player
- Evening and weekend work is part of the job and therefor a flexible mentality is required.
So, do you want to be part of an eager fast growing, successful IT company? Are you an expert in database management and seeking for a real challenge and the opportunity to make impact? We would love to meet you!
- A competitive salary depending on your experience
- A solid pension scheme
- Total of 24 days leave with option to purchase extra leave
- An NS business card and of course a laptop
- A training and learning program consisting of basic and follow-up training sessions
- Personal development plan
- Free lunch at our healthy APPÈL cafe
- Distribution of profits
KEY CONTACT TO APPLY
If you have any job related questions or want to have a chat? Just give team Recruitment a call via +31612011287. Want to apply right away? Send your resume and brief motivation via: firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the button below.
WE ARE KEYLANE
Keylane is a leading European software company and SaaS provider with <IT> solutions based on over 20 years in-depth knowledge and multi domain sector expertise. This enables us to deliver best practice and the latest innovation to our client base. We offer best-in-class SaaS hosting, with 24/7 availability of an expert team. In a fully controlled and secured ISO 27001 and ISAE3402 certified private cloud environment, supported by services and in purpose built data centers.
Our software solutions enables our customers to engage effectively with their customers; providing commercial agility combined with operational efficiency, founded on best practice, in the insurance and pension markets.
Keylane has more than 800 employees working at offices in The Netherlands (headquarters), Germany, Denmark, Norway and Sweden. Most of our employees are working in Product Development or Delivery departments. We typically employ highly skilled professionals with technological, consultancy and/or management competences. Keylane operates in a very competitive job market.