Designing and realising software for the dynamic insurance world is full of complexity, making the field of work such a challenging one. We are looking for someone who can see beyond the software and is able to translate requirements into functionality.
Keylane develops very successful software for the insurance world. Our software is already widely used by many insurers and pension institutes in the Netherlands and now we are expanding your client portfolio abroad. Our projects stand out with their quick runtime, high level of complexity, and very business-critical nature.
At our Utrecht office we work with young, well trained colleagues on the realisation of the standard software solution for our Non-Life customers.
Keylane is a European supplier of software solutions. We develop and implement flexible standard software for the core processes of life and non-life insurers and pension institutions. Our software is already widely used by many national and international clients and our projects are characterized by their quick runtime, high level of complexity and very business-critical nature. Over the last years Keylane has been through tremendous growth and our ambition is to become the European leader within the next few years.
What are your tasks?
You will work at the configuration of our software for the client in a client team within our Delivery department. You work closely together with the client; users at their end, but also marketers and IT staff. We work thoroughly and do not just start on the software realisation; we pay much attention to figuring out solutions with a critical eye for desires and possibilities.
Examples of concrete tasks of an IT Business Analyst within both teams:
- During design sessions with the customer, you are responsible of getting all necessary information on the customer’s insurance products. You will have to challenge your client by asking the right questions.
- Writing functional and technical designs.
- Configuring insurance products according to the technical design (product specifications, types of change, acceptance rules, workflow, and premium calculation).
- Supporting the customer in preparing and executing acceptance tests.
- Training and coaching customers in maintaining the software themselves.
- Holding demos of our solutions and presentations, and analysing customer desires.
Of course, you will be in good hands before you are able to fully function in this position. We offer a training course and sufficient support. If you cannot handle feedback, you had better not apply; we will take a critical look at your work and help you to get better at it all the time. We would like you to offer feedback too, to keep us on our toes. We offer various courses and training sessions to help you keep growing in your career. Depending on your ambitions and competences you can develop yourself by becoming a Consultant. Depending on your ambitions and skills you can also support our HR department by doing job interviews.
What are we looking for?
- You have a Master degree with a science component.
- You have 0 – 5 of years of relevant working experience.
- You have strong analytical skills.
- You have strong communication skills and your are customer minded.
- You have a desire to immerse yourself in our software.
Who are we?
Keylane employees are all experts, whether they know about IT development (both C# and Java), business analysis, actuarial mathematics or project management. By combining our individual strengths, we work together as one strong team with unique knowledge of our industry, clients and software. We believe that we are stronger together than separately. We have a strong drive to be good at what we do, to improve, to grow and exceed expectations; because only the best is good enough for our customers.
What do we offer besides salary?
- A lease car or NS Business Card.
- Reimbursement of expenses.
- Plenty of career opportunities.
- Many options for education and courses.
- 24 days holiday.
- Employee dividends.
- Free lunch.
- Entertaining employee events and after-work drinks.
Are you the ambitious consultant who can reinforce our organization? Please send your CV and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our recruiter for more information: Lyan Rietveld at +31 (0)088 404 5627.
You need an EU passport to apply for this job.
Would you like to know how our employees experience their career at Keylane? Read their testimonials!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com