Designing and realising data conversion for the dynamic insurance world is full of complexity, making the field of work such a challenging one. We are looking for someone who looks beyond the software and is able to translate desires into functionality.
Keylane is a European supplier of software solutions. We develop and implement flexible standard software for the core processes of life and non-life insurers and pension institutions. Our software is already widely used by many national and international clients and our projects are characterized by their quick runtime, high level of complexity and very business-critical nature. Over the last years Keylane has been through tremendous growth and our ambition is to become the European leader within the next few years.
At our Utrecht office we work with young, well trained colleagues on the realization of the standard software solution for our Non-Life customers.
What are your tasks?
Keylane has a single data conversion team for the data migrations of various insurers. You work on setting up functional documentation of data migration and on analysing intermediate results. You work with the customer’s employees, such as product specialists, IT people, and their data analysts. Progress reports go to the project management and you work closely together with the software engineers who realise the conversion programs. We work thoroughly and do not just start on the software realisation; we pay much attention to figuring out solutions with a critical eye for desires and possibilities.
A data conversion specialist’s tasks:
- During design sessions with the customer, you get all necessary information on the customer’s source system (such as the data model structure)
- Together with the customer, you determine how the data must be converted (such as setting up the correct selection methods, mapping at field level, as well as balancing impact and result)
- Writing functional and technical designs
- Analysing intermediate results by means of functional designs (such as queries on the source database and comparisons with data in the target database)
- Supporting the customer in the preparation and execution of the actual data conversion
- Holding demos of our solutions and presentations, and analysing customer desires
What are we looking for?
- A Master degree with a science component
- A couple of years of working experience
- Analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong Dutch and English skills
Who are we?
Keylane employees are all experts, whether they know about IT development (both C# and Java), business analysis, actuarial mathematics or project management. By combining our individual strengths, we work together as one strong team with unique knowledge of our industry, clients and software. We believe that we are stronger together than separately. We have a strong drive to be good at what we do, to improve, to grow and exceed expectations; because only the best is good enough for our customers.
What do we offer besides salary?
- NS Business Card or lease car
- Reimbursement of expenses.
- Many options for education and courses
- 24 days holiday
- Employee dividends
- Free lunch
- Entertaining employee events and after-work drinks
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org